A Variety of Ag Loan Options for Area Farmers
Our communities were founded on the strength of local farmers, their dedicated work ethic and their commitment to great values. Today, local farmers, breeders and ag producers continue to support the local economy through their hard work. CBI Bank & Trust honors this commitment by offering numerous agricultural loan programs and keeping one of the largest ag lending portfolios in eastern Iowa.
Agricultural Loan Options at CBI Bank & Trust
Covering Muscatine, Washington and Johnson Counties in Iowa and Rock Island County in Illinois, our ag lending team is ready to help local farm operations with their financing needs:
- Operating Capital- Special provisions for seasonal repayment are included
- Ag Real Estate Loans- Purchase or refinance farm land, building construction and other permanent farm improvements
- Machinery and Equipment Loans - Long-term payment schedules are available if needed
- Leasing for large-ticket items is now available for businesses and ag operations --- contact us for details
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) Loan Programs
Contact CBI Ag Lender to Get Started!
Our ag lending team members are your friend on the farm and in the field. Get in touch with us today and ask for an ag lender to touch base with you to discuss your ag financing needs (the link opens our general e-mail contact form). Or if you prefer, contact a specific member of our team. They’re listed for your convenience, along with contact information, in our ag newsletter (see below).
Enjoy our Ag Newsletter
Click on the cover image to access the most recent issue. Please note that you will be leaving our website and visiting the site of the vendor that hosts our newsletter in flipbook format.
In addition, copies of the most recent issue are available in paper format shortly after publication at all of our Locations.